Monday, September 10, 2012

[android-developers] Re: SDK Manager does not fetch any package for installation (no error reported)

I had the same issues.

I'm behind a proxy but setting the host:port in the sdk manger options did not work.
I solved my problem by starting the sdk manager via command line. I started it like that:
PROMPT>android.bat --clear-cache -v update sdk -u -s --proxy-host 1.234.567.890 --proxy-port 88
Hope that was helpful

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment