Saturday, September 29, 2012

[android-developers] Re: An app developer is asking for my login credentials...

You might want to create a user account for them so they can upload apps without giving them the keys to the kingdom. I also suggest that you do the final compiling, signing and uploading of the app yourself. Doing so will ensure you won't lose control to the app.

-John Coryat

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:51:15 AM UTC-5, Sal Colascione III wrote:
Hi there,

I have a company building an app for me and they're asking for the login credentials to my Google Play account. Wouldn't this also give them access to my Gmail, Adsense, Adwords, etcetera accounts? Or can Google Play have a separate login?

Thanks in advance,

Sal C.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment