Friday, September 28, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Update Apps Content

Thanks for that I was afraid I may have missed this step while creating the app. do you know of a tutorial/help that I could get for this. I have a server that i would love to use http to get information but all the videos i've found have shown java or php. I need to see how to pull article text, images and send certain information to a list.

Thanks Again!!!

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:47:32 AM UTC-4, RichardC wrote:
Answers in line below:

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:12:50 AM UTC+1, hnic101 wrote:
Hi,

This might be a stupid question but I am new to app development. I have an app that is currently available in the play store. I want to change some graphics and add some more articles. 

If i do that and reload the apk to the google store will that require the user to update the app before they see the new content.
Yes
 
If so what do you suggest to enable me to update content and not require the user to update the entire app.
Pull your updates from a server you own.
 

Thanks for your help!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment