Thursday, September 6, 2012

[android-developers] Re: testing in app billing - I can't repurchase after refunding

Thanks god I found your post. It's been 2 days I started implementing in-app billing and I really thought it would never be done. 
Now I know I'm not crazy and that there's nothing (?) wrong in my billing implementation :)

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 8:01:48 PM UTC+2, Murdock wrote:
I'm having the exact same problem, it started a few days ago and makes testing inapp purchase applications real difficult.

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 12:25:19 AM UTC-4, brian wrote:
Hello
 
I am testing in app billing.  I am using the open source android in app billing library.  Everything seems to work as expected when I make my purchase (enabling the extra functionality) as well as when I refund or cancel my purchase (disabling the extra functionality) so I must be recieving the purchase state PURCHASED, and purchase state REFUNDED properly.  But I encounter a  problem when I test re-purchasing the extra functionality after the refund.  Google play will allow me to re-purchase, but the transaction is always cancelled.  I then tried to "clear data" on my google play application, and when I tried to re-purchase Google play shows me a pop-up "You already own this item" which isn't true.  Has anybody encountered this issue?  Is this an issue in Google Play or can this be caused by my code?  Thanks
 
Brian 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment