Tuesday, September 11, 2012

[android-developers] Why can't I view the code of PackageManagerService class on Eclipse? (I put it in the right directory)

Hi

I want to do some modification to PackageManagerService, but now I cannot even view its source code. I downloaded the Android source code and put it into android-sdk/platforms/android-8/sources, however, I can just view part of it. The source code of directories like "com", which PackageManagerService belongs to, are not able to see. Meanwhile, if I put the Android source code into SourceInsight, it all shows up.

How could this happen? Please help me.

Thanks

Jin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment