Monday, September 3, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Re: InApp billing - always getting RESULT_ITEM_UNAVAILABLE

Did you have to use new product ids? I noticed that after deleting the APKs, when I re-added, my products that I had previously had there were still there. I'd prefer to be able to keep the same products, if possible (especially since if you delete one, you cannot reuse the ID).

This is getting incredibly frustrating.

Rob

On Saturday, August 18, 2012 2:27:14 PM UTC-7, Przemyslaw Wegrzyn wrote:

Just in case someone else is struggling with it - now it works for me.
Redownloading new APKs, changing settings, etc didn't help.

What helped was removing the application submission altogether (i.e.
deactivating and deleting one and only APK version), and recreating
everything from scratch.
Soooo frustrating...

BR,
Przemek


On 08/16/2012 02:12 PM, Przemyslaw Wegrzyn wrote:
> On 08/16/2012 12:19 PM, bharadwaj wrote:
>> u have publish the items u have put in the developer account but no
>> need to publish ur app.
> That's exactly what I've done.
>> also need to mention required permisssions in your manifest.
> I have all the necessary permissions configured.
> My public key is OK, my test account is configured, device was
> factory-reseted...
>
> What makes me wonder: does it matter the account I used the upload
> belongs to 2 developer profiles (I have my own + I was added to mu
> customer's one, where I uploaded the test app).
>
> I'm gonna check this with the demo application today.
>
>> the unique id which u have given in for each item should be same as
>> the id u are sending to google while purchasing package.....
> It is the same - purchase pop-up windows shows valid item
> title/descriptions, so it can "see" the item on the server side.
>
> I'm nearly sure it is some google-side quirk. Googling around I've found
> a few similar cases, e.g. here:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11020587/in-app-billing-item-requested-not-available-for-purchase
> See the longest answer, point 4.
>
> BR,
> Przemek
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment