Friday, May 3, 2013

[android-developers] Re: Google Play Developer console testing access issue

you just need to put a comma between the email addresses.

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 5:11:32 PM UTC-7, Gary Blakely wrote:
All my apps use Google Play License testing.  On the settings page in the GP Developer console, there is a box where I have my gmail email address.  I have a Google account on my android phone with the same address and I am able to test with different license responses very well.  It all works fine.

However, another developer in our organization has a different android phone and we want to license test with that phone which has a google account but with a different gmail email address.  I tried adding that persons gmail email address to the box but it complains saying INVALID TESTER EMAIL ADDRESS.

I even registered the other person onto the developer account and she is now listed on the account but it will still not accept here email address in the license testing box

What am I forgetting to do?  Do I have to enter the other developers address somewhere in the developer console?

Thanks,
Gary

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment