Friday, August 23, 2013

[android-developers] Sensor.TYPE_ROTATION_VECTOR null on Galaxy Tab 7

Hi guys,
I need to get ration vector on Galaxy Tab 7" (P-3100).

mSensorManager.getDefaultSensor(Sensor.TYPE_ROTATION_VECTOR); return null to me.  I know that it is a logic sensor but I've this hardware sensors on device:

Sensore BMA254 Acceleration Sensor
Sensore MS-3E (YAS530) Magnetic Sensor
Sensore MS-x Orientation Sensor
Sensore GP2AP002 Light Sensor
Sensore GP2AP002 Proximity Sensor

So seem to me that I have all the hardware sensors needed by TYPE_ROTATION_VECTOR. So why it returns null to me?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment