Friday, November 30, 2012

[android-developers] Admob - can't cerate add because of google crappy wizard or...?

I'm trying to create some ads in Admob, but on last step I always get error:

There were problems with your submission

but it didn't specify WHERE WHERE WHERE :) I swear god, there are no errors on whole page, all fields are correctly filled, I see no red shapes around fields, everything match criterias written under fields, but I stil get this error - without any explanation. Has anybody same experiences? It's totally frustrating :(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment