Tuesday, October 29, 2013

[android-developers] Re: How can I report someone offering to sell fake reviews?



On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:53:27 AM UTC-7, Michael Palmer wrote:
Six days ago, I received an email from someone offering to sell fake reviews.  I have no interest in this, of course, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to report it to Google.  I tried emailing googleplay-developer-support, but I received an automated response telling me to use the form on their help site.  And the form on their help site appears to be designed for problems specific to applications.

Yeah, the really brazen ones are the ones saying "we've already done this for all of your competitors, so don't get left behind." I asked which competitors they'd done it for, so I could evaluate their work. No response.

Nathan
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment