Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[android-developers] Re: how to use adb tool on SAMSUNG GALAXY?

Install the USB drivers that come with the device ..

-Dan

On Jun 15, 2:03 am, Vinay S <s.vinay....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Check for the driver..
>
> I had the same problem withGalaxy.
>
> I found in one of the forums the link for custom driver and installed
> it..
>
> That worked for me..
>
> -Vinay
>
> On Jun 11, 2:16 am, "Stu.Axon" <stu.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This is driving me up the wall... I've been trying to get it working
> > for 6 hours now.
>
> > On Windows XP.
>
> > Installed theSamsungdrivers + Kie stuff.
>
> > Adb just lists 'no devices'
>
> > Lots of the tutorials say to disable mass storage, but I can't find
> > the option, maybe 2.1 doesn't have it ?
>
> > I tried installing the android sdk usb drivers, but when I plug in the
> > phone it instantly finds thesamsungones.
>
> > Kie just keeps trying to connect (says "connecting") but doesn't.
>
> > Also tried USBDeView... theSAMSUNGUSB Composite device toggles
> > between connected and disconnected when running Kie.
>
> > Can I use wifi or bluetooth instead for ADB ?   Really at a loss...
> > anybody got a clue on how to make this work ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment