Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[android-developers] Activating 3G data connections

Hi,

The Android system turns off 3G data connections when the device is
suspended and i takes few mins to activate 3G connections and we can
activate immediately by browsing any URL in browser app. I want to
achieve same in my app i.e. if the 3G data connections are disabled
becuase of the device is suspeneded mode and I want to activate those
3G connections by tapping on my app immediately as same as how Browser
app is behaving.

Could anyone of you tell me how can I achieve that feature in my app.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment