Friday, March 25, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Amazon Appmarket is now open!

On Friday, March 25, 2011 7:26:11 AM UTC, Krischik Martin wrote:

Or are you just an Amazon-Fanboy believing that is must be
good because it is from mighty Amazon?

No, I believe he's becoming an "Amazon-Fanboy" because of the negative experiences on Google's Market over the last two years, and the positive experiences on Amazon's over the last three days.

Anyway: I read the conditions and I find them unacceptable.

Anyway: I read the conditions and I find them acceptable. Everyone's got their own take on it, and I think we've figured out what yours is. So stay out of it, I don't mind, less competition for those of us who are open to such opportunities.

String

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment