Saturday, March 26, 2011

[android-developers] Re: In-app billing does not work - although everything has been checked

Hi Kostya,

did you publish the In-app-items? Testing In-app payment will not work
if you do not publish the In-app-items. You don't have to publish your
app for testing it. In fact, you can not publish an application using
In-app billing right now.
My problem just is that I did everything the documentation says and
still can not test it successfully.

Regards

Marc Reichelt || http://www.marcreichelt.de/

On 26 Mrz., 13:14, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am also getting ITEM_UNAVAILABLE for my own product item with both a
> test account and my developer's account. The application is uploaded but
> not published, and so it the item.
>
> In addition, purchasing authorization for "android.test*" items under
> the test account never completes.
>
> FWIW, the product list editing page says this:
>
> "An in-app product will appear UNPUBLISHED until the owning application
> is PUBLISHED, at which point the in-app product's publishing state
> applies. Please use the application editor to modify the application's
> publishing state."
>
> Not sure what this means for testing. Also, the "License Test Response"
> field in the profile page (where you set up test accounts) doesn't
> appear to have any codes specific to in-app billing, just codes for LVL.
>
> -- Kostya
>
> 26.03.2011 14:32, Marc Reichelt пишет:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi!
>
> > I am including In-app billing in a new Android application I am
> > currently working on. The project is nearly finished and it should go
> > live as soon as in-app billing goes live.
>
> > In this project I want that users can donate to support the
> > application. However, I can not get In-app billing to work, although I
> > think I did everything right. Every time it is showing me that the
> > product is unavailable. Here is the logcat shortly after clicking the
> > button to purchase the item (product ID "donate_1") and after closing
> > the Android Market dialog:
> > 03-26 12:07:42.440: DEBUG/More(12297): buying: donate_1
> > 03-26 12:07:42.440: DEBUG/BillingService(12297): RequestPurchase
> > 03-26 12:07:42.450: DEBUG/BillingService(12297): request id:
> > 8723043450188864909
> > 03-26 12:07:42.450: INFO/ActivityManager(96): Starting: Intent
> > { act=android.intent.action.VIEW
> > cmp=com.android.vending/.billing.InAppBuyPageActivity (has extras) }
> > from pid -1
> > 03-26 12:07:42.770: INFO/ActivityManager(96): Displayed
> > com.android.vending/.billing.InAppBuyPageActivity: +313ms
> > <device shows market dialog that product is unavailable.>
> > 03-26 12:12:28.500: INFO/BillingService(12297): handleCommand()
> > action: com.android.vending.billing.RESPONSE_CODE
> > 03-26 12:12:28.500: DEBUG/BillingService(12297): RequestPurchase:
> > RESULT_ITEM_UNAVAILABLE
> > 03-26 12:12:28.500: DEBUG/More(12297): donate_1:
> > RESULT_ITEM_UNAVAILABLE
> > 03-26 12:12:28.500: INFO/More(12297): purchase failed
>
> > This is what I checked:
> > 1) I correctly signed and uploaded my APK file to the developer
> > console and saved it as draft, and I installed it on my real device.
> > 2) I ensured that my test account, e.g. example_t...@googlemail.com,
> > is listed as test account (the developer account is a different one,
> > let's say example_...@googlemail.com) and is the primary account on my
> > device.
> > 3) The product "donate_1" (unmanaged because multiple donations should
> > be possible) is listed as "published" and has a price of 0.79 €.
> > 4) All static responses triggered by "android.test.purchased" etc.
> > have been tested and work.
> > 5) Of course the Android Market is checked to have the latest version
> > (2.3.4).
>
> > So I believe I checked all points from
> >http://developer.android.com/guide/market/billing/billing_testing.htm...
> > - and I have no idea why it still does not work. Maybe a bug? It
> > wouldn't be the first time that<...>@googlemail.com addresses make
> > problems, but<...>@gmail.com do not. But that is just my guess.
>
> > Thanks in advance&  regards
>
> > Marc Reichelt   ||  http://www.marcreichelt.de/
>
> --
> Kostya Vasilyev --http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment