Monday, March 14, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Paint single Path object with Xfermode

Hmm, looks that no one have answer. Is problem that my question is not
understandable or here is no simple solution?

On Mar 13, 1:19 pm, Menion <menion.as...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have one path object (for example recorded track). I'm drawing it
> on canvas. When I set semi-transparent color to paint object, whole
> path is colored like this.
>
>  This is correct. Imagine that you was walking on some rectangle area
> from one side to another, few times you were on same place. And want
> to draw this path in same way you're drawing single lines, so you can
> see places where you were more then once darker then others (because
> line is draw there more then once).
>
>  Anyway path object draw all areas with same color and because it's
> only one object, Xfermode PorterDuffXfermode(PorterDuff.Mode.DARKEN)
> have no effect on it. I hope you understand what I want.
>
>  And I don't want to use only drawing single lines, because track
> width should be for example 100px. Nice example is herehttp://locus.asamm.cz/data/1300018457960.png. This is created with
> drawing single lines and I want to all path to be connected together
> but with darker places on place where I walk more then one. Do you
> have any tip for this or only to separate path into more pieces?
>
>   thanks guys!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment