Friday, March 25, 2011

[android-developers] Reuse webView between activities

Hi !

My app has a list of news. The list only show the title of the new. Clicking on a row opens a new activity with a webview in it that displays the full content of the new. But the thing is that if the user wants to view an other new, he will come back to the list and then start a new activity hence instanciating a new webview.... which is quite slow. So I can I reuse my webview ? Just passing it with Intent.putExtra ? 

Thanks to help me with this architecture problem.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment