Sunday, March 13, 2011

[android-developers] uninstalling packages/ APK's in C

Hello All,

I want to uninstall the some packages / apk's depending some some
condition ( based on my custom version number) . How do I do it at
during system startup in C code ? My plan to create a service and
start it (via init.rc) to delete the packages. I have created the
template for the service and need know the C functions to uninstall
the packages. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Kiran

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment