Monday, March 14, 2011

RE: [android-developers] Open AOSP apps in eclipse

You have to build android source, and reference "out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes.jar" in your project.


> Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 04:08:05 -0700
> Subject: [android-developers] Open AOSP apps in eclipse
> From: smarkovik@gmail.com
> To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
>
> Hi, I need to edit the original Android Apps from packages
> in terms make my own distro..
> I want to make changes to the In Call screen etc..
> I understand that for doing this I will have to build everything from
> source,
> however I need to edit the source and to do so I need to open it as an
> eclipse project,
> When I did I saw that there are
> 1. missing imports which are hidden in the SDK (or missing)
> 2. hidden parameters within the classes..
> I don't want to use reflection since the whole code is here and
> available, but how do you build a platform development kit.. od
> PDK ?:)
>
> Can any one help?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment