Thursday, March 3, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Use AndroidDebugBridge and ddmlib in my own desktop application

On 03 Μαρ 2011, at 10:33 π.μ., Xavier Ducrohet wrote:

> does DDMS show those clients? ddms/lib will only show clients that are
> debuggable (or all of them on the emulator).

Yes it does. I can see it with a "bug" icon next to it.

What I did (and forgive me if I am wrong), is to start it with a command similar to
adb shell am start -D -n package.name/.Activity


> Also doing a sleep and getting the device list is not the way to go.
> You should register listener on the bridge to be notified as devices
> get discovered/disconnected and clients are started/killed.
>

Yes, I've done this too. Exactly same results.
But for the sake of the example, I shortened my code.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment