Thursday, October 20, 2011

[android-developers] Cannot compile Compatibility Lib sample?

I downloaded the Version 4 CL, and trying to compile the Sample
project (V4), but running into all kinds of compile issues, such as
MenuItem.SHOW_AS_ACTION_IF_ROOM not defined until Level 11.

- I create a New Project from Existing Sources (SDK/extras/android/
support/v4/samples/Support4Demos)
- Added the android-support-v4.jar
- Set the project's build target to API Level 4 (I also tried 10, same
result as expected).

There are other compile issues as well, but I know this used to work
before the last CL update.

Obviously, I could compile it if I set the build target to 11, but I
still couldn't run it pre-HC.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment