Monday, October 3, 2011

[android-developers] Eclipse Android Graphical Layout is not giving the options on properties window

Hello fellows 

Eclipse Android Graphical Layout is not giving the options on properties window.

example: When i select any widget on my graphical layout editor to show the properties, when i click on "Text" property (value field) it shows the "..." button to select a string. When i click on the button, nothing happens and i have to fill it by myself. The same for other properties like Gravity (i have to fill it by myself instead of show me the options like "center", etc.

I've just updated to the last version available, anyway, this installation is very fresh (last weekend). I'm running on a ubuntu 11.04 also updated today. But this always happened to me, it never worked actually :( very frustrating.

do you guys have any idea about what could be my problem?

thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Pablo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment