Sunday, October 2, 2011

[android-developers] The file is invalid: W/ResourceType( 9654):

When I upload my *.apk to the market, it yells at me saying:


The file is invalid: W/ResourceType( 9654): Failure getting entry for
0x7f060000 (t=5 e=0) in package 0 (error -75) ERROR getting
'android:icon' attribute: attribute is not a string value


Even though it complained, it appears in the apk list, so now I don't
know whether to trust it or not. I have uploaded many times and this
is the first error of this type. Usual errors are package number wrong
or whatever....

thanks for any leads!
cellurl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

1 comment: