Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[android-developers] How install Android Development Tools (ADT) ?

Hello,

I'm trying to install Android Development Tools (ADT).

I'm in the phase 6 of

"Downloading the ADT Plugin" in

http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html .

I selected Developer Tools and clicked Next.

However, in the next phase,

I got stuck.

I would like to ask you help me solve this problem.

Currently, I'm using Windows Vista x86, jdk7,

and Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Indigo).

The Install wizard says,

"The operations cannot be completed. See the details."

The Details says,

"Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could
not be found.
Software currently installed: Shared profile 1.0.0.1316138460759
(SharedProfile_epp.package.java 1.0.0.1316138460759)
Missing requirement: Shared profile 1.0.0.1316138460759
(SharedProfile_epp.package.java 1.0.0.1316138460759) requires
'org.maven.ide.eclipse [1.0.100.20110804-1717]' but it could not be
found.

I'm searching in Google to solve this problem.

I found some candidates to solve this problem:

1. to install maven plugin,

2. to install m2e(is m2e equal to maven plugin?), and

3. to install com.collabnet.subversion.merge.feature.feature.group,
2.2.4.

However, I have no idea of what they are

and how to install them.

I tried to install m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse

on http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo,

but it also failed by the same reason above.

Thank you in advance of your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment