Friday, June 29, 2012

[android-developers] GCM error: unavailable

I noticed there are already someone got similar issue:

I have just switch to GCM from C2DM. However, every message I sent would got an "unavailable" error. According to the document, I should retry later. But no matter how many times I tried, it is still unavailable.

Is there anyone who has same issue as mine? I thought there is some error on my side. But if so, there should be some other error message instead of unavailable.

Regards,
-Monnand

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment