Thursday, January 10, 2013

[android-developers] center in linearlayout & relative layout lead to different effects

I would like to center a layout container in a parent layout container.
For clarification, I export my project as layouttest.rar as attached.
In activity_mail.xml, I would like to center a LinearLayout in a LinearLayout and RelativeLayout.
However, the result (layout.png) shows that the LinearLayout at the right side cannot be centered correctly. Why?
(I set the background of the LinearLayout to be centered to green so as to let the difference be more clear.)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment