Monday, January 7, 2013

[android-developers] Re: My sold apps, where does the money transfer to?



On Saturday, January 5, 2013 10:04:12 AM UTC-6, Yau Tamiya wrote:
I had to ask this simple question here since my google searches led me to the customers perspective, hopefully you can forgive me for such insignificant question.

Basically I've set up a google dev account to share my work, mostly for free and I happen to explore the dev section of google play. After some time I ended up creating my company-thingy which supposedly had to do with how google handle paid apps.
Now, fast forward a week I decided to put up a "donate" version of one of my free app which got 3 downloads (1 refunded), now I'm wondering where the money will be transfer to? And how long it usually takes to arrive.

Upon paying the 25dollar fee my credit card was linked with google wallet, does it automatically use the linked credit card maybe?

No, you need to give them your checking account info.  They might send you a payment in a month or so.


 

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment