Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[android-developers] Re: Nexus 4 Drivers

I'm using IntelliJ on OSX, and I'm debugging apps on the Nexus 4 with out any special setup.  That being said, I would expect this to be exactly the same for Eclipse.  Though, I haven't tried Eclipse with the Nexus 4.



On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 11:32:52 AM UTC-7, Ken H wrote:
Has anyone seen where I can get drivers for the Nexus 4 so I can see it in Eclipse? I'm having a peculiar problem in an app that only happens on the Nexus 4, but Eclipse can't talk to it, so I can't see the Logcat.

Ken

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment