Monday, January 28, 2013

Re: [android-developers] All my apps are losing 5 star rates at a really high speed. I've lost more than 200 during this weekend.

Rates are not fraudulent and I assume they are getting rid of old rates. My app has been in the market for more than 3 years and I have the feeling they are getting rid of the old rates because new comments are unaffected.

Two out of 25k rates is meaningless. I am losing 270 rates out of around 2.5k.. that's more than 10% of all the rates that have taken me 3 years to earn. This is my portfolio and my reputation.
My app (Car Finder AR) is in the Top 30 of most countries in the travel section and I don´t understand why they are doing this... I really hope is a bug.




El lunes, 28 de enero de 2013 20:32:07 UTC+1, John Coryat escribió:
It might be that Google is consolidating ratings that were done by one person a number of times. It might also be that the ones determined to be fraudulent are being removed. It might also be possible that whatever algorithm is doing the work has a bug and is flagging actual, real reviews and ratings. We all know that's probably impossible though.

I've seen two ratings disappear out of over 25,000. You can't let things like this bother you. It's probably happening system wide so everyone is being affected.

-John Coryat

On Monday, January 28, 2013 12:19:47 PM UTC-6, Héctor Júdez wrote:
I have just lost another 14 stars... They got rid of the forum and they don´t answer questions in their help center.


El lunes, 28 de enero de 2013 18:21:23 UTC+1, TreKing escribió:
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Héctor Júdez <hju...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope anyone from Google gets to review these posts.

Not for Android Market issues, they don't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment