Thursday, January 3, 2013

Re: [android-developers] Re: Http Response inside a service in Android

a wrote:
> I have a service S.
> I click button POST in GUI which posts a script file. In my HTTP POST
> handler defined in S, I call startActivity(A).
> In intent A, I have another intent which is called by
> startActivityForResult(B).
> Intent B calls SL4A to execute scripts(I have made minor modifications and
> integrated the code to my app) and stores result in internal memory.
> After SL4A's execution, in A's onActivityResult() method I call the
> sendBroadcast("ScriptCompleted").
> The receiver of this is defined in service S. This retrieves the result
> value from internal memory and creates a new script file. I need to respond
> for the POST method inside this receiver(to delete the old script file).
>
>
>
> On Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:13:59 PM UTC+2, skink wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > a wrote:
> > > Intent A calls another intent B which calls the service of SL4A to
> > execute
> > > the script. I have made modifications to SL4A code and integrated to my
> > > application. After script executes, it communicates with my service
> > using
> > > Broadcast message. My response to the Http Post should be present in the
> > > Broadcast receiver's definition. My current problem is that, my
> > HttpHandler
> > > class(that handles GET/POST/DELETE) exits before the script gets
> > executed
> > > by the SL4A service... Hope I made it clear..
> > >
> > >
> >
> > not at all. what is "Intent A calls another Intent B"???
> >
> > I don't understand it at all
> >
> > what is called using intent A? a service, a broadcast, an
> > activity? is it yours or belongs to sl4a?
> >
> > the same questions apply to intent B
> >
> > pskink
> >

how "Intent B calls SL4A"?

could you use more technical words? intent can't call anything, an
activity can startActivity, startService, sendBroadcast but intent
cannot call anything

pskink

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment