Sunday, March 31, 2013

[android-developers] Re: external bluetooth dongle on Android 1.5

Hi,

I want to use usb bluetooth dongle with the tab. 

From forum I can see you have already tried this. Do you have any suggestions?

1) Do I need to hack kernel or tab image?
2) dongle bt apps are already available on play store?

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

On Friday, 19 November 2010 21:09:07 UTC+5:30, Daddym85 wrote:
Yes, I am willing to hack. My device has USB host support, I have a
microusb host adapter and if I connect an external usb keyboard or an
usb mouse it works fine. So I think that my Android has not bluetooth
driver support. How can I install it?

On 19 Nov, 15:59, Lance Nanek <lna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't even seen USB host work on Android without hacking the
> platform. If you are willing to do that, however, well it is just
> Linux then, and Linux does support some Bluetooth dongles, so it is
> possible.
>
> On Nov 16, 2:11 am,Daddym85<davidemulf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > my device is an Archos 7 home tablet based on Android 1.5. I have a
> > microusb host adapter. If I connect a bluetooth dongle, it turns on
> > but Android does not detect any bluetooth device. I have not bluetooth
> > options. I think that Android has not bluetooth support.
> > Can I install bluetooth driver on my tablet?
> > Best regards,
> >Daddym85

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment