Tuesday, April 29, 2014

[android-developers] event.getX(int) and event.getY(int)

I've got a problem mit rotating a view with two fingers.

My view is rotated to the specific angle and I didn't move my fingers on the screen. After that, the getX/getY returns new values because my underlaying view was rotated. I can't use getRawX/getRawY, because this functions didn't have any parameter for the pointer. Is there a way to calc the raw-values of getX/getY?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment