Saturday, March 26, 2011

[android-developers] Re: In-app billing does not work - although everything has been checked

Hi Kostya,

of course they did charge your account for real - you _definitely_
should read the In-app documentation before doing anything else!
And as I pointed out I am using a correctly signed release build, not
the debug build. Still having problems.

Regards

Marc Reichelt || http://www.marcreichelt.de/

On 26 Mrz., 13:49, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 26.03.2011 15:25, Marc Reichelt пишет:
>
> > Hi Kostya,
>
> > did you publish the In-app-items? Testing In-app payment will not work
> > if you do not publish the In-app-items. You don't have to publish your
> > app for testing it. In fact, you can not publish an application using
> > In-app billing right now.
>
> Ah. Good point, thanks.
>
> Just published my test item, and tried to purchase it from the
> development phone.
>
> It short, it worked.
>
> However, even though my development phone is listed as a test account in
> the Developer Console profile, I still had to enter a real credit card
> number (no VISA-XXXX-FAKE there), and they charged my card for real.
> Good thing I set the price to $0.99.
>
> After I submitted the purchase, the Checkout window didn't go away for a
> long time, then I got an error report in the logcat about the billing
> activity having leaked a window. A couple of minutes later the
> application showed that the item state changed to PURCHASED.
>
> Oh, I am using the actual release build, signed with a non-debug key,
> same .apk as I uploaded to Market. Are you perhaps using a debug build
> on your phone?
>
> -- Kostya
>
> > My problem just is that I did everything the documentation says and
> > still can not test it successfully.
>
> --
> Kostya Vasilyev --http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment