Saturday, March 26, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: In-app billing does not work - although everything has been checked

26.03.2011 15:25, Marc Reichelt пишет:
> Hi Kostya,
>
> did you publish the In-app-items? Testing In-app payment will not work
> if you do not publish the In-app-items. You don't have to publish your
> app for testing it. In fact, you can not publish an application using
> In-app billing right now.

Ah. Good point, thanks.

Just published my test item, and tried to purchase it from the
development phone.

It short, it worked.

However, even though my development phone is listed as a test account in
the Developer Console profile, I still had to enter a real credit card
number (no VISA-XXXX-FAKE there), and they charged my card for real.
Good thing I set the price to $0.99.

After I submitted the purchase, the Checkout window didn't go away for a
long time, then I got an error report in the logcat about the billing
activity having leaked a window. A couple of minutes later the
application showed that the item state changed to PURCHASED.

Oh, I am using the actual release build, signed with a non-debug key,
same .apk as I uploaded to Market. Are you perhaps using a debug build
on your phone?

-- Kostya

> My problem just is that I did everything the documentation says and
> still can not test it successfully.
>


--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment