Thursday, July 28, 2011

[android-developers] Alert dialog shown but not visible

I have an activity where I start the built-in camera using
onActivityResult. After taking a picture, I go back to my application
and show a pop up asking to the user if he wants to take more pictures
or no. It works fine, but after taking the picture, when I press the
"save" button on the built-in camera app, and inmediatly I press the
home button, If I go back to my application, my activity is visible
but not active and the popup that should be visible is there but I
cannot see it. If I press the back button and cancel the pop up, my
activity is active again, but I dont want to allow the user cancelling
the pop up, so I set my dialog not cancelable. Now, when this extrange
behavior occurs, I cannot use my app, I just have to kill it...

The question is, how can I force to the dialog being always on the top
if it is shown? Cause seems like it is behind the activity, waiting
for the user to interact with it...

Thanks!

PD: I also posted this question in StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6858047/alert-dialog-shown-but-not-visible/6858112#comment-8156186

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment