Sunday, July 31, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: Spurious "Location ... not been setup" error message on Window>Android SDK and AVD manager

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Indicator Veritatis <mej1960@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> So I am further than I was, but not sure I am "out of the woods" just
> yet. But I do need to ask: how -do- you go about "running the SDK
> update directly (not from within Eclipse)?". I see no direction for
> that in the online updating directions, nor does 'android' work in a
> command window, as one old post suggested it should.
>

You may have found it by now, but on Windows there is a
'SDK Setup.exe' under android-sdk-windows. You can update
your SDK packages from there without running Eclipse.
android-sdk-windows/tools/android.bat should work as well,
I think.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment