Friday, July 29, 2011

[android-developers] Help! My App "dissappeared" from Android Market after routine Update

Hi Guys,

I've just done a regular bugfix update for my app, and now it seems to
have disappeared from Android Market entirely!! This is the first
update I've done with the new developer console interface where the
APK and App Info is separated into different tabs.

If I search by the name of my app, no dice, it is gone. Maybe this is
an intermittent state while my update is being processed? But I've
never waited more than 20 minutes or so for an update to appear and it
has been almost 2 hours.

Please if anyone has info on I'd great appreciate it.

Thanks!

pawpaw17

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment