Friday, July 29, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Problem after upgrading to revision 12

I'm in the same boat here. Recently updated to r12 and I can no longer
preview layouts.

On Jul 29, 1:01 pm, darrinps <darri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Everything was working fine until I upgraded to revision 12. Now every
> layout I try to bring up gives me the message:
>
> LayoutLibistoorecent.Updateyourtool
>
> Well, I didupdateit!
>
> Anyone know what the problem is?
>
> Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment