Friday, July 1, 2011

[android-developers] Can local image be shown in the web browser?

I know that for security reason "src" in "img" tag or "input" tag
can't be referring to a local file. But I am just wondering how the
web browser was able to show the local file if I type in the local
file URI in the address bar (ex. file://sdcard/pictures/sample.jpg)?
Is that an internal feature of the web browser or is there an exposed
intent that I can call to show the local image on my web page?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment