Wednesday, July 13, 2011

[android-developers] "Can not identify source of the application" WARNING message upon install

Hello,

I have tried searching for this warning in some forums and straight-up
on Google, but haven't found a hit that will resolve my issue yet.

I have successfully exported and signed (with own private key) my
app / apk, but when I install on my device (Samsung Galaxy series
equivalent) I get:

_________________________________________________
WARNING:

Can not identity source of the application. Your personal information
might be disclosed. And network or phone operation might become
unstable. If any of these happen, you have to remove the
application. Are you sure you want to continue?
_________________________________________________

I have since tried publishing my app on Android Market to no avail.

Thank you!
James Chung

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment