Saturday, July 9, 2011

[android-developers] Highlight text incrementally

I have an application that will read what will be on a webpage and it
will be highlighted. I have finished reading the webpage and putting
it into a converter that then start saying it out loud. I want to know
how to highlight the word when it starts talking and change which word
is highlighted. Is this possible? I have tried getting the html code
from the page, and then trying to add <span bla bla> </span> but it
doesn't change. I just have to find a way to move the span, Do you
have any ideas? I want it to be in sync with the text that is being
read. Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment