Sunday, July 3, 2011

[android-developers] Installing APK + DB

hi guys,
I am trying to install my first ;-( Android application into a Samsung
tab phone device but it does not start; i wonder if i am missig
something in the process:

1- Appl needs a pre-existing sqlite database, which i have installed
(eclipse+DDS+pull) into my development environment ... so, it is
installed under data/data/MYAPPL/databases/myDB.db

2- the appl runs fine into the emulator

3- i have conected my phone device, start adb and have seen my device:
./adb kill-server
./adb start-server
./adb devices

4- i have installed (with sucess) my apk:
./adb install -l workspace/myAppl.apk

DOES THE APK FILE INCLUDES THE DB ?

5- disconnect my device:
./adb kill-server
+ unpluged

BUT, THE APPLICATION DOES NOT START:
... "application has stopped unexpectedly ..."

I think the problem is related with the database; maybe it does not
exist, but i am tryin to see waths going on ... may somebody help me ?

thanks in advance,

Hector

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment