Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[android-developers] installLocation Doesn't Seem To Apply

I have a test application, and I am trying to allow it to install to
the SD card, however it seems to refuse to do it. I have tried both
"preferExternal" as well as "auto", neither seems any different from
the default. My minSDK is set to 4, while my target is set to 9, so
that should not be the cause.

I've been testing this on my 2.3.3 Droid X, as well as different
setups on the emulator, and none allow me to move the app.

I've searched quite a bit, and can't find any solutions that I have
not tried yet, so if any more experienced developers have any ideas,
I'd be grateful to hear them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment