Sunday, July 10, 2011

[android-developers] Listview help...

I've been working on a listview for while now.  Each of my items in the list has a checkbox, an image and two buttons.  It works like a gallery and enables the user to preview images in my application, the buttons allow the user to rotate the image in the listview by 90 degrees, clockwise or counter clockwise.  These work fine whilst the image is on view, but as soon as I scroll off view the image is recycled and the state lost.  I know that in the getView method I can access my array to determine the angle and state etc.

My question is...Is there a callback or method that I can check before the item goes off view and is recycled so that I can copy the state of the item back to my array, so that I can restore it when it comes back into view?

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Sy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment