Sunday, July 10, 2011

[android-developers] ListView with CheckBox

Dear All,
I have a ListActivity and i populated the listview.
My Listview consists of checkbox, two textviews.
Initially i had to make invisible my check box which i did.
On Menu Button i have edit, which when clicked i should enable the
check box.
How would i perform such?
My demo application is of Tab, it has 4 tabs, namely
home,compose,inbox and sent.
I have performing this on the Inbox Tab. though i have extends Inbox
to ListAcitivity.
I am totally messed up, coz i have so manything functions in it.
Any suggestion pleas.
Though Android doesnt provide such information on TabActivity beside
documentation. (Hahahahaha)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment