Thursday, July 7, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Cursor in EditText not visible

I'm running into the same issue and I also set my backgroundColor of
my EditText to be white.

Did you happen to find any solutions to this?

On Jun 30, 10:59 pm, CrazzyAndroidians <nithin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a strange issue where the cursor in the EditText is not
> visible but I can type and can do all stuff with the editText. The
> scenario is I am giving background image to the editText and and
> setting the textColor to white. The focus is there, then only we can
> type.
>
> I put cursorVisible="true" and tried with lot of trial and error
> methods to make the cursor visible but of no use. From this I came to
> know, if we can color the cursor other than the default color, it will
> be better.
>
> Anybody else have this issue earlier
>
> Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment