Monday, July 4, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Implementing a REST web Server and Client in android device.

Hi Mark,

We are running endroid on embedded platform(imx 51bbg board) which is
connected to Wifi hotspot. Our intention is to run REST web service on
that board.

I have succeeded in running REST client in Android and RESt server in
my local PC. I used Jersey jar to obtain the REST server which was
running on my local PC. I deployed my REST server in Apache Tomcat.

Now my job is to run REST server on Android embedded device(imx
51bbg). So several other people can access my server which is running
on the board.

Can you suggest a good approach to do this task.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment