Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[android-developers] Re: NFC Secure Element

Hallo,

> Did you get it tweaking the code by yourself as described above or you
> used SEEK patches? I am currently trying to get some results myself but
> I am new to Android platform development and I am a little bit lost.

I tweaked the code by myself. The SEEK patches won't enable card
emulation through NFC. They enable secure element access from within
Android apps.

br
Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment