Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Not able to find MonkeyImage.java in android 2.3 SDK

monkeyrunner source is in the SDK project:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/sdk.git;a=summary


On Jul 1, 3:41 am, Gaytri <gaytri.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am stuck in very basic problem of monkeyrunner. I have android 2.3
> installed on my ubuntu machine. And I am working on monkeyrunner. My
> framework is like I have written shell scripts for clearing the sdcard
> and calling monkeyrunner python scripts. Now, I need to capture
> images. But in my this location android 2.3/development/tools/
> monkeyrunner/src/com/android/monkeyrunner only files existing are:
> MonkeyRecorder.java
> MonkeyRynner.java
> ScriptRunner.java
>
> I need to add sameAs and loadImageFromFile method in monkeyimage.java.
> But i did not find this file in my SDK.
>
> Please suggest me whether its the problem with SDK or where?
> In case I will download MonkeyImage.java from net and the where i need
> to make change because there will definitely be some dependencies. and
> then what steps i need to follow to resolve this problem.
>
> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Gaytri

--
Have you read my blog ?
http://dtmilano.blogspot.com
android junit tests ui linux cult thin clients

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment