Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: RTP Stream plays on WiFi but 3G netowrk - PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE HELP :(

You mean my android client has problem? If so why my android client
works find when I switch my network from 3G to WiFi?
And also when I use CSipSimple as my client I have got the same
problem and voice does not hear when I use 3G network!!!!


On Jul 5, 12:43 pm, Daniel Drozdzewski <daniel.drozdzew...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Alireza Asadi <asadi.alire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi there,
>
> > I have developed aSIPbased voip application, I have a Server(Written
> > in c# and two android client application(which is written based on the
> > NativeSipStack of Android 2.3).
>
> > TheSIPregistration works perfect and beside that streaming and
> > playing of my voice also works perfect over WiFi network but when i
> > switch my network to3GI cannot hear the voice:(:(:(:(:(:(:((theSIP
> > registration works without anyproblem).
>
> > I trace the network, and I found out that stream passes my3Gnetwork,
> > but the android clients cannot play it, and one more thing that I
> > tested was that If I change one of my client from android to a simple
> > c# desktop application, even in3Gnetwork everything works fine(it
> > shows that my3gnetwork does not have anyproblem) and streaming and
> > playing the voice works without anyproblem.
>
> Dude, I just traced yourproblem:  it's your AndroidSIPclient.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment