Friday, July 1, 2011

[android-developers] re-using hibernate classes in android

Hello,

I have a domain model that is mapped to a server side database with hibernate. So, it has all the nice JPA annotations. I would like to use these classes that I have already painstakingly written in my android app. Of course, since the hibernate api is not available to android, my android app wont compile the annotations. How have other people resolved this? It almost sounds like I will need to provide all my hibernate mappings in .hbm.xml files and keep the actual domain model devoid of any annotations. Would you say the same?

Dole

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment